- Located at 1006 Monticello road Napa CA 94558. There is no public tasting room.
- Produces 7,000 cases annually, including Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Rose
- The vineyards are farmed organically, and are family owned and operated
2016 Cabernet Franc
- 79% Cabernet Franc, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Petit Verdot, 1% Malbec
- 525 cases produced
- Aged in 69 gallon 100% new French oak cigar shaped barrels for 16 months
Longwood Estate Cabernet Franc offers rich notion of blackberry and blueberry stone fruit dominating with savory new oak and the darker elements of earth and cocoa showing around the edge. The tannins are very smooth and elegant but with a long length of structure. This wine is made to be aged well up to a decade or more. The tannins are well present. This is a true Bordeaux style Cabernet Franc; well balanced with finesse and elegance. Pairs very well with steaks, porks and cheeses. A votre santé!