Q2 2023 - Wine Club Shipment
Welcome to your Q2 2023 Wine Club shipment!
The wines included in the club shipment were approved by the WineSavage Tasting Panel.
On behalf of the Wine Club, we have negotiated special pricing with the wineries that enables you to purchase these at ‘wine club prices’, without being beholden to a single winery’s club.
If you wish to reorder any of these wines, visit our online shop to order a-la-carte selections at discounted prices.
Comartin Cellars - 2020 Arroyo Seco Monterey Sauvignon Blanc (Order Now)
- Winery is located in San Carlos, California
- Tastings Room open by reservation only
- Produce ~3,000 cases annually amongst Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Grenache, Syrah and Petite Sirah
2020 Arroyo Seco Monterey Sauvignon Blanc
- 150 Cases Produced
- Zabala Vineyard in Arroyo Seco
- 100% Sauv Blanc
- 100% Stainless Steel
- Harvest date September 1, 2020
Aromas of fig, lime zest and jalapeño followed by notes of flint and layers of minerality. Then, bright acidity that lingers with a dry, crisp finish. Pair with oysters, Shell fish and fig or summer salads.
Winery Price: $35.00
Pestoni Family - 2018 '1892' Field Blend (Order Now)
- Winery and tasting room are located in St. Helena, California
- Produce ~4,000 cases annually amongst Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot, Sangiovese, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, Barbara, Petite Sarah, Zinfandel
- 416 Cases Produced
- 73% Zinfandel, 21% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Petite Sirah
- 10 Months 100% French Oak 35% New, 65% Two-Year Old
Medium bodied with aromas and flavors of raspberries, cherries, and spice. This
wine is silky and juicy from its entry to its lingering red fruit and soft tannin finish.
Cabernet Sauvignon lends its richness to the palate, while the addition of Petite Sirah balances the blend with its lush density. Enjoy with spicy BBQ, wood fired pizza, or your favorite pasta.
Winery Price: $40.00
Spicy Vines - 2020 Zinmaster Dry Creek Zinfandel (Order Now)
- Winery is located in Cloverdale, California
- Tastings Room is in Healdsburg, California open to the public, winery production private tours by appointment only
- Produce ~2,500 cases annually amongst Sauvignon Blanc, Rosé, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot.
2020 Zinmaster Dry Creek Zinfandel
- 224 Cases Produced
- Dry Creek Valley
- 100% Zinfandel
- 22 Months, 20% new American Oak
- Harvest date September 23, 2020
This juicy and complex old vine Zinfandel features rich flavors of boysenberry and blackberry, buttered brown sugar and exotic spices. Excellent pairing for your grilled dishes, BBQ, meaty pastas and pizza as well as a perfectly delightful wine on its own.
Winery Price: $48.00
Housley Century Oak Winery - 2017 Judy's Vineyard Lodi Estate Cabernet Sauvignon (Order Now)
- Winery is located in Lodi, California
- Tastings Room is in Napa, California
- Produce ~10,000 cases annually amongst Rose, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Brut, Pinot Grigio, Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel and Petite Sirah.
2017 Judy's Vineyard Lodi estate Cab Sauvignon
- Lodi, California
- 18 months, 100% in new French Oak
On the nose you'll get deep berries and spice, which pairs nicely with the wine on the palate. This estate cabernet has silky tannins, with hints of dark plum, pepper, wild cherry and dark berries. It is very well balanced and pairs fantastically with food. This is our most popular wine and a true "house Cabernet".
Winery Price: $30.00
Ty Caton Vineyards - 2019 Estate Winemaker's Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon (Order Now)
- Winery is located Sonoma, California
- Tastings Room is in Kenwood, California at the 'Kenwood Village Plaza'
- Produce ~10,000 cases annually amongst 23 different wines, some which include Merlot, Syrah, Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Sirah, and Petit Verdot
2019 Estate Winemaker's Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1247 Cases Produced
- Moon Mountain District, Sonoma Valley
- 77% Cabernet Sauvignon, 14% Syrah, 9% Merlot
- Aged 15 months, 60% new oak
- Harvest date October 2019
The Estate Winemaker’s Cuvee meets the palate with rich and full-bodied flavors of black currant, red plums, and cassis, followed by oak notes of cedar and vanilla. These dark flavors produce a lush and velvety textured mouth feel that combine with supple tannins and leads to a long silky finish.
Winery Price: $40.00
Varozza Vineyards - 2014 St Helena Petite Sirah (Order Now)
- Winery is located St. Helena, California
- Tastings Room by appointment only
- Produce ~800 cases annually amongst Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot
2014 St Helena Petite Sirah
- Napa Valley AVA
- 100% Petite Sirah
- Harvested early September 20, 2014
- Bottled date February 27, 2017
Inky black hue and notes of blackberry jam, exotic Moroccan spices and roasted espresso. The tannins are broad and firm with a creamy, substantial mouthfeel. The wine pairs well with short ribs, steaks and many types of bold spices.
Winery Price: $50.00