- Based in Kenwood, CA, the tasting room is by appointment only.
- Produce 4,000 cases per year of Napa Valley wines, and 5,000 cases of Sonoma Valley wines
- B. Wise owns & operates three wineries (2 Sonoma, 1 Napa). The owner, Brion Wise, owns over 50+ acres of grapes in Sonoma County and is in partnership in over 500 acres of grapes in Napa Valley.
B. Wise is a wine project founded by proprietor Brion Wise that brings together the best that Sonoma and Napa vineyards have to offer. As part of that, they sought winemaking expertise that would allow them to take the best advantage of extraordinary vineyard sites. In 2002 they began working with Massimo Monticelli, who came from Silver Oak, as the winemaker for the B. Wise Estate. Mark Herold brings depth to their Napa Cabernet portfolio from his pioneering oenology work for Joseph Phelps and his own successful Merus Cabernet.
2018 Wisdom Cabernet Sauvignon
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon. Napa Valley 75%/Sonoma Valley 25%
- Aged in 25% new oak for 20 months
Morello cherry, blackberry, cassis and black raspberry fruits with touches of graphite, cocoa powder, sage, tobacco leaf, red earth and mineral. Vanilla and warm oak notes accent the supple tannins. The pleasing finish is soft and caressing with vibrancy and freshness.