- Located in Healdsburg, CA– Bedarra Wines does not currently have a tasting room.
- Produces 350 cases per year of Beachfront, plus a Cabernet Sauvignon and a Malbec.
- Bedarra is the name of an Island off the Great Barrier Reef in Australia where the owners went on their honeymoon. Their little vineyard is their version of paradise (similar to the private island they stayed at).
- Beachfront's name is inspired by their trip by curating a wine where "the tropics meet the vineyard".
2020 Beachfront Dry Creek Valley White Blend
- 100 cases produced.
- 80% Sauvignon Blanc, 20% Chardonnay
- Sauvignon Blanc was fermented in all stainless steel. The Chardonnay was produced in neutral oak for 9 months.
The wine exhibits a perfect balance of bright tropical fruit, silky texture and a crisp clean finish. Described as 'Summer in a Glass" by fans of the wine, it is a perfect complement to relaxing on the beach, by the pool or in your backyard.