- Located in the heart of the Sierra Foothills in Plymouth, CA – Amador County Wine Country.
- TWO tasting rooms: One in Sutter Creek, CA and their Vineyard & Cave in Plymouth, CA
- Produce ~10,000 cases per year.
- Their main varietals are Barbera and Zinfandel, but from the Estate property they also produce Syrah, Petite Sirah, Mourvèdre, Grenache, Primitivo, Grenache Blanc, Vermentino and Albarino.
- Bella Grace is a family run operation and truly have a passion to provide quality wine & amazing experiences.
2017 Combination GSM
- 300 cases produced.
- 68% Mourvedre, 25% Grenache, 7% Syrah, estate grown in Amador County
- 20% New French Oak, and 60% Neutral for 21 months
If big and bold wines are in your wheelhouse, this is the wine for you. The combination of 68% Mourvedre, 26% Grenache and 7% Syrah creates a bold nose of dark fruit, a deep color purple and a big mouth feel. The tannins are even across the palate and smooth feeling. The finish is explosive. Drink now or lay down for several years.