- Based in Calistoga, CA
- Home of 50 90+ point wines from Wine Spectator, Wine Enthusiast and Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate. Located at the North end of the Napa Valley, where the valley floor meets the edge of the Mayacamas Mountains. The quaint town of Calistoga is nearby, framed by the rugged Palisades and capped by Mount St. Helena.
- Tours and tastings by appointment at 3340 Highway 128, Calistoga, CA / 707-942-6684
- Produces approximately 6,000 to 8,000 cases annually
2010 Maximus Red Feasting Wine
- Produced 5,481 cases
- 73% Cab, 16% Syrah, 5% Cab Franc, 4% Petit Verdot and 2% Malbec
- Aged in 30% New French Oak for 18 months
- Double Gold - SF Wine Competition
Bright aromas of bright cherry, blueberry, raspberry and cassis. On the palate, the wine displays flavors of rich blackberry, bing cherry and mocha. With elegant, velvety tannins, the wine has a long fruit driven finish and enough tannin structure to age elegantly.