Brooks Note Winery
- Brooks Note Winery is a small, family winery focused on making balanced, elegant wines from the hidden corners of California Wine Country.
- Based in Novato, CA. Tastings by appointment only.
- Produces a total of ~900 cases: Pinot Blanc, Rose, Chardonnay, Marin County Pinot Noir, Azaya Ranch Pinot Noir (100% organic grapes)
2015 Weir Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Produced 250 cases
- 100% Pinot Noir from the Weir Vineyard in Yorkville Highlands, Mendocino County
- 1/3 new French oak, 1/3 once filled French oak barrels, 1/3 neutral French Oak barrels
The 2015 Weir Vineyard Pinot has an expressive bouquet of cherry, raspberry, lavender, violets, licorice and notes of spicy cardamom. On the palate, it has a silky smooth entry and flavors of raspberry, cherry, anise and a little lavender. The smooth tannins continue through the palate. It finishes with long, intense raspberry and cherry with a hint of cardamom. Its elegant flavors, silky structure, finesse, and long age ability, make it an exceptional wine!