- No public tasting room; private tastings at the vineyard in Sonoma by-appointment only
- Produce ~900-1800 cases across Chardonnay, Rose, Syrah, and occasionally 25-50 cases of Cabernet Franc
- Vineyard is 24 years old, we’ve been certified organic by CCOF since 2008, and we grow our grapes without irrigation (Dry-Farmed). Our first vintage of Syrah was awarded “Best in Show Red Wine” at the prestigious San Francisco International Wine Competition from more than 4,300 wine entered. Subsequent vintages continue to receive “Gold” or “Double Gold” medals from the SF Chronicle and SF International Wine Competitions.
2013 Pinot Noir
- 726 cases produced.
- 100% Pinot Noir
- Sonoma Coast and Sonoma Valley
- Aged 18 months in 100% French Oak, 20% new oak barrels 80% neutral barrels/stainless steel fermentation
The 2013 growing season was nearly perfect, which allowed for gradual ripening. This elegant, dark and textural Pinot Noir displays exotic spices wrapped in embracing layers of blackberry, vibrant bing cherry, earl grey tea and dark chocolate.
"Fully ripe and plush and long on black cherry fruit with plenty of palatal weight, a complete and generous Pinot that favors richness yet stays away from over-the-top excess and is well-balanced. It is defined first and foremost by fruit..." Connoisseur's Guide to CA Wine.