- The wine is produced at Pride Mountain Vineyards
- No tasting room.
- Produce ~300-500 cases annually amongst Zinfandel, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignons, Red Blend, and Rose
Fruit mostly Napa estate grown on a completely hand farmed vineyard using both old world and new high tech practices as appropriate.
- 127 Cases Produced
- Suisun Valley
- 93% Aglianico, 5% Petite Sirah, 2% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Slightly aged to neutral French and American
- Bottled date August 2021
- Harvest date October 18, 2019
This fruity but tight and well-focused wine blends bright red and black cherries, tart blueberries and subtle smoke and black-pepper nuances. Tannins are moderate and the mouthfeel is on the lean, appetizing side.