- Brand new micro-winery focusing on small production wines from top vineyards throughout Sonoma County.
- Launched in 2019 with a 2017 Zinfandel and a Rosé. Soon to be adding a Syrah and Pinot Noir to the lineup!
The pursuit of a dream. Started by aspiring winemakers, industry veterans and wine students John Musto & Tom Young, Drive Wines is the culmination of years of hard work and dedication. Making extraordinary, small batch, single vineyard wines at affordable prices; Drive Wines is becoming one of Sonoma County’s best kept secrets!
2017 Puccioni Ranch, Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel
- 175 cases produced
- Old Vine Zinfandel, planted 1904
- Aged 17 months in 35% new French oak
- Double Gold Medal - North Coast Wine Competition, Gold Medal - Sonoma County Harvest Fair
Plum, black cherry, and baking spices. Smooth mouthfeel and well integrated tannins and acidity. Enjoy with smoked meats, red sauces and grilled veggies.