Soul of Sonoma has partnered with WineSavage to bring you this special three-bottle Fall bundle.
If you're a wine enthusiast, this is a trio you need grab!
And really...you'll probably want at least two so you can lay some down in the cellar to enjoy later. (In fact, shipping is the same price for one bundle or two, so even more incentive to add a second!)
Italics Winegrowers has a truly special program called SIXTEEN Appellations. Each year, they acquire fruit from some of the most famous vineyards in each of the sixteen appellations in Napa Valley, and blend it to make a single wine.
Some of the vineyards they source from are:
- Robert Keenan, Spring Mountain District
- Blackbird, Oak Knoll District
- Annapurna, Stag's Leap District
- Constant, Diamond Mountain District
And the list goes on...
They have offered us a 3 bottle vertical of this wine: 2010, 2015 and 2016 vintages. It's an awesome opportunity to taste these wines side by side and see how they evolve over time.
- You'll receive:
- 2010 FIFTEEN Appellations Napa Valley - Coombsville was designated as the 16th appellation at the end of 2011 ($115)
- 66% Cabernet Sauvignon, 27% Merlot, 6% Cabernet Franc, 1% Petit Verdot
- 2015 SIXTEEN Appellations Napa Valley ($75)
- 63% Cabernet Sauvignon, 33% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Franc
2016 SIXTEEN Appellations Napa Valley ($75)
- 67% Cabernet Sauvignon, 16% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc, 2% Petit Verdot
All for only $129! That's more than HALF OFF the $265 retail for these wines!
Don't miss out on this deal...you won't see it anywhere else, and it won't last long here!