- Based in San Francisco, CA
- Hersly Wines is family owned, bringing extremely limited production, handcrafted wines to your glass. Adam Hersly is a Googler by day, winemaker by early morning and weekends. We are excited to share Hersly Wines with the Google Wine Club. Hersly Wines are currently featured at several Michelin Star restaurants including The French Laundry, Masa, Eleven Madison Park & Union Square Cafe.
- There is no public tasting room
- Produces 400 to 500 cases annually across 3 wines: a Russian River Sauvignon Blanc, Russian River Pinot Noir and Napa (Oak Knoll and Coombsville) Cabernet Sauvignon
2015 Russian River Valley Sauvignon Blanc
- 117 cases produced
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- 50% Oak: Neutral, 50% Stainless Steel
- Aged approximately 6 months before bottling
With aromas of tropical fruit, passion fruit and lemon verbena, this wine has mouthwatering bright acidity, is clean and crisp on the palate, and has a round finish. Instead of only stainless steel fermenting the Sauvignon Blanc, this wine began fermentation in stainless steel, then half was transferred mid-fermentation to neutral oak and the remaining to stainless barrels. The wine aged in barrel for approximately six months prior to bottling to give it additional depth and complexity. This wine is elegant and evolving. Enjoy this wine immediately and for the next 3 years.