- Based in Calistoga. There is no public tasting room
- Produces 6,000 cases annually, including Napa Valley Chardonnay (Oak Knoll), a Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, an Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, and a Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon.
- With over 60 years of experience in Napa Valley making wine, Hindsight’s contacts and connections enable them to purchase great fruit at prices they can pass along to their customers.
2013 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- 3,250 cases produced
- 76% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Cabernet Franc, 8% Merlot, 6% Malbec, 2% Petit Verdot
- New and neutral French oak
Our 2013 Napa Valley Cabernet is dense, lush, and full-bodied. This wine shows ripe blackberry and currant flavors and aromas with hints of vanilla, oak, coffee and cocoa. Luscious fruit flavors combine with soft elegant tannins to create a wine with great weight, mouth-feel and a long lingering finish.