- Winery is located in Napa, California
- Tastings Room is located at 1044 Los Carneros Avenue, Napa, California
- Produce ~1,500-1,800 cases annually amongst Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Viognier, Zinfandel, Syrah, Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot as well as a Cabernet Franc & Sparkling Wine.
Founded by Larry Hyde in 1979, Hyde Vineyards is located in the heart of Napa Valley's Carneros region overlooking the acclaimed vineyards . The estate features a state-of-the-art production facility and an elegant tasting room where guests are welcomed to by-appointment, seated tastings of estate-grown wines which showcase several varietals made from this unique terroir.
2018 Merlot - Hyde Estate Winery
- 440 Cases Produced
- Los Carneros AVA
- 100% Merlot
- Aged 16 months in 30% New French Oak and 70% Neutral Oak Barrels
- Harvest date September 15th, 2018
- Bottled date March 31st, 2020
Dark and concentrated with aromas of blackberry, black currant, ripe fig, cocoa, and tobacco leaves. Pure complexity, vibrant, and focus with layers of lush dark fruit, the finish is juicy and succulent, the refined young tannins ensure long healthy aging.