Jaclynn Renee Wines
- There is no public tasting room or physical winery. Jaclynn works full time as one of the Winemakers at Comstock Winery in Healdsburg, Ca and makes her own wine there as well.
- There is no public tasting room.
- Produces 500 cases per year – Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and a Rosé
2016 Bacigalupi Vineyard, Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
- Produced 240 cases
- Aged 19 months in French Oak, 30% New
- 92+ Robert Parker's Wine Advocate, Gold Medal in SF Chronicle Wine Competition, Sonoma Magazine Top 100, Gold Medal in International Women in Wine Competition
This sophisticated Pinot Noir is lifted with fresh ripe cherry, black tea, wild sage, cinnamon, and vanilla. The palate is expressive and medium-bodied with a burst of fresh red berry fruit and soft earthy notes, bright acidity, balanced tannins, and a lengthy, seamless finish.