- Small, family-owned winery in Kenwood, CA (Sonoma) that produces ~5,000 cases per year
- Public tasting room is located in Kenwood, where you can sample their other productions: Sangiovese, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Barbera, Merlot, Pinot Grigio, Rosato, Red Blends and Vermouth.
- Muscardini Cellars is a small winery focused on catering to their customers and providing a first class experience. Their grapes are sourced from premium vineyards and personally selected by Muscardini’s winemaker, which lends itself to their luxury wine selections.
2015 Los Chamizal Vineyards, Moon Mountain District Zinfandel
- Produced 400 cases
- 90% Zinfandel, 10% Petite Sirah
- 33 months in 22% new French oak barrels
- Best of Class - 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, Sonoma Magazine's 2018 Top 100 wines, GOLD - 2018 Sonoma County Harvest Fair
Winery Price: $44.00
The Cabernet Sauvignon grapes in this wine are grown in deep rocky soils. The fragrant approach brings you right into the vineyard and creates a sense of place. This wine boasts aromatics of ripe berries, cherries, and dried roses. On the palate, raspberry, pomegranate, white cherry, with notes of cedar and fresh leather. Elegantly balanced with a dash of Merlot, this wine displays a strong tannin structure up front, yet finishes with a silky texture. A pleasant surprise for such a bold and youthful wine. Enjoy now through 2025.