- Small, family-owned winery in Kenwood, CA (Sonoma)
- Produces ~5,000 cases per year
- Public tasting room is located in Kenwood, where you can sample their other productions: Sangiovese, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Barbera, Merlot, Pinot Grigio, Rosato, Red Blends and Vermouth
- Small winery focused on catering to their customers and providing a first class experience. Their grapes are sourced from premium vineyards and personally selected by Muscardini’s winemaker, which lends itself to their luxury wine selections.
- 1,000 cases produced.
- Super-Tuscan style blend consisting of 52% Sangiovese, 26% Cabernet Sauvignon, and 22% Syrah.
Led by its striking dark crimson hue, this Super Tuscan style wine opens with aromas of ripe berries and black fruits, interwoven with hints of vanilla, caramel, raw tobacco, leather, clove, blood orange peel, and roasted walnuts. On the palate, the rich and generous flavors of briary blackberry, dark cherry, ripe plum, cassis, and red pear are enhanced with nuances of wild sage, cinnamon, black pepper, dark chocolate, and a kiss of fine oak. As the wine opens in the glass, the smooth velvety texture is balanced with bright acidity, supple tannins, and firm structure. The result is a stylish proprietary blend that is robust, elegant, and showy in its youth, and strengthened by layers of complexity, natural richness, and backbone that will allow the personality of the wine to expand in the cellar.