- Winery is located on NE Ribbon Ridge Rd, Newberg Oregon
- Tastings Room is open by appointment only
- Produce ~1000 -2000 cases annually amongst five different wines with focus on Pinot Noir and Riesling
Norris McKinley Vineyard rests in the heart of the famed Ribbon Ridge AVA. Ribbon Ridge is the smallest AVA in Oregon only 3.5 miles long by 1.75 miles wide. The vines can be found on well-drained ancient marine sedimentary soils consisting of fine-grained oceanic sand and siltstone. The site's soil structure and maritime climate are ideal for producing high quality grapes and ideal for Pinot.
2020 Reserve Pinot Noir - Norris Wines
- 115 Cases Produced
- Ribbon Ridge AVA
- 12 Months, 30% New French Oak
- Harvest date September 23-24, 2020
- Bottled date November 5, 2021
With a fine grained structure and a classic savory Ribbon Ridge nose. This dark fruited wine showcases notes of blueberry, blackberry and cigar box with underlining hints of cherry cola and forest floor. Favoring lots of Oregon tones this is a classic example of Pacific Northwest Pinot Noir.