- Winery borders St. Helena and Calistoga on Hwy 29 in the Napa Valley
- Vineyards located Miller Ranch, Yountville
- No tasting room. Tastings occasionally by appointment.
- Produce ~2,000 cases annually amongst Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Rose
- Harvest date August 25-30, 2021
- Bottled date March 24, 2022
2021 Sauvignon Blanc
- 750 Cases Produced
- Yountville AVA, Napa Valley
- Fermented in 40% new French Oak, 20% neutral French Oak, 40% Stainless steel, with battonage for approximately 6 months.
Light straw hue. Clean and distinctive herbal, coconut, leechy and floral characteristics enveloped in vanilla. The initial zippy note opens to a rich mouth-coating zest and distinction. Youthful impressions will develop nicely throughout the year and into the future. Poultry and white pasta sauces, seafood, oysters on the half shell, any cooked vegetable all appear wonderful matches.
The aromatics are incredible, and this is not your normal California Sauvignon Blanc - more like a French Bordeaux or Sancerre bigger mouthfeel and more complex.