- Small, family-owned winery in Napa Valley that produces ~1,500 cases per year.
- Most of the production is Cabernet Sauvignon, but also produce an estate Chardonnay, and this single vineyard Pinot Noir sourced from the Elke Home Ranch in the Anderson Valley.
- There is no tasting room. Tastings by appointment only. Please contact the winery for details.
2018 “Lauren’s Cuvee” Anderson Valley Pinot Noir
- 175 cases produced
- 100% Pinot Noir from Estines Vineyard in Russian River Valley in Sonoma County
- 11 Months on oak, 25% new, the rest neutral.
The wine is a beautiful red color. It initially exhibits vibrant aromas of rose petal, violets, fresh strawberry, and pie crust. With time, the wine evolves to reveal a distinct earthiness and subtle flavors of wild mushrooms, cedar, rhubarb, and black tea. This aromatic wine is characterized by floral elements, and exudes a bright elegant structure with a medium weight mouthfeel, lifting acidity and velvety softness. Fabulous flavors of cherry and tart raspberry seem to linger forever in the finish.