- Winery is located in Cloverdale, California
- Tastings Room is in Healdsburg, California open to the public, winery production private tours by appointment only
- Produce ~2,500 cases annually amongst “Sunnydaze” Sauvignon Blanc, “Violet Rose” Rosé, “Declan’s Delight” Pinot Noir, “EDGE” Red Blend, “Dragon’s Kiss” Syrah, “Zin Master” Zinfandel, “Rita’s Red” Red Blend, “Old World” Cabernet Sauvignon, “New World” Cabernet Sauvignon, “Elevate” Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc and a “Handcrafted” brandy.
All estate grown and located in the Moon Mountain District in foothills of Sonoma Valley. The Caton Vineyard is defined by its sustainable farming and belief that healthier vineyards produce unique and distinctive wines. The vineyards have multiple sun exposures, soil types, and vary in altitude over 300 feet between each other. Our meticulous farming practices showcase the love for our land and our passion for the wines that come from it
2020 Zinmaster Dry Creek Zinfandel - Spicy Vines
- 224 Cases Produced
Dry Creek Valley
- 100% Zinfandel
- 22 Months, 20% new American Oak
- Harvest date September 23, 2020
- Bottling date August 11, 2022
This juicy and complex old vine Zinfandel features rich flavors of boysenberry and blackberry, buttered brown sugar and exotic spices. Excellent pairing for your grilled dishes, BBQ, meaty pastas and pizza as well as a perfectly delightful wine on its own.