- Winery located at Paul Cobbs’ Crossbarn facility in Sebastopol, CA
- Founded in 2000, Stewart Cellars is the collaborative project of founder Michael Stewart, his son James Stewart, daughter Caroline Stewart Guthrie and son-in-law Blair Guthrie. Together the family oversees all aspects of the winery’s operations.
- Tasting Room located at 6752 Washington St., Yountville, CA 94599, open 11am to 6pm daily
- Produces 5,000 cases annually
2013 Napa Valley Merlot
- 637 cases produced
- 100% Merlot
- Aged for 20 months in 50% new French oak
This approachable, yet rich, Merlot boasts a bouquet of rose petals and milk chocolate. Flavors of lush cherry, plum, and wild raspberry add elegance to the beautifully balanced acidity and tannins, yielding a long, soft finish. This wine’s luxurious and refined texture makes it a wonderful wine to pair with food.