- Located at 3000 Sears Point Road, Thirty-Seven Vineyards does not have a public tasting room.
- They produce approximately 2,500 cases annually, across 12 different varietals
- Al and Lisa Brayton and their three chocolate labs farm 140 acres at the end of the Petaluma Gap in southern Sonoma County on hillsides overlooking San Pablo Bay and the San Francisco skyline
- 250 cases produced
- 100% Chardonnay close 17 from the Sonoma Coast / Petaluma Gap AVA
- 15 months in 50% concrete egg , 25% stainless steel, 25% French Oak (10% new). 5 day cold soak/14 day skin contact.
Thirty-Seven Wines winemaker Shane Finley uses his background and experience with Copain, Paul Hobbs, Kosta Browne, Lynmar Estates and his own Shane Wines to refine his focus on balance, nuance and originality in crafting fine wines from our estate. His belief that wines should express the site, soil, climate and viticulture in the vineyard have allowed him to produce an incredible array of award winning wines from our vineyards including multiple gold medals in local, national and international wine competitions, seven wines rated 90+ by Wine Enthusiast, and wines consistently rated among the best of Sonoma County.
Light straw color. Bright aromatics of lemon verbena, Gravenstein apple, and passionfruit. Focused mid-palate with accents of Kaffir line, pithy fruits and wet stone. Crips finish with pear, pineapple, and light toast of baked bread.