- Located in Hopland, CA with tastings/winery tours by appointment only
- Produce approx 700-1,000 cases/year across Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Syrah and Pinot Noir.
- We have crafted wines from our high-altitude vineyard for nearly thirty years. Our farming practices trend towards regenerative, as we only use organic fertilizers and pesticides, and never till our soils. The resulting mountain fruit produces a unique profile that is more reminiscent of old world wines.
2017 Estate Hillside Cuvée
- 224 cases produced
- 78% Cabernet Sauvignon, 12% Merlot, 5% Malbec, 3% Syrah, 2% Petit Verdot
- 24 months in 20% new French oak barrel
With aromas of anise, blackberry, candied orange peel, and dark chocolate, this Bordeaux blend is deep, structured, and complex with flavors of black pepper, mulled spices, cassis, and black trumpet mushrooms. Although approachable in youth, this wine promises to age for a decade or two.