- Winery located in Mankas Corner in Fairfield, California.
- Two tasting rooms in Fairfield, one at Mankas Corner Rd and the other is a sister winery Blue Victorian.
- Produce 6,000-7,000 cases annuially across Verdelho, Merlot, Petite Sirah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, and Sauvignon Blanc.
Suisun Valley is one of the oldest appellations in California and considered the "Petite Sirah Capital of the World"
2017 Petite Sirah
- 510 Cases Produced
- 94% Petite Sirah, 3% Zinfandel, 3% Cabernet Sauvignon
- 30% New American Oak for 20 months
Deep in color and potent in aromas, this full bodied and firmly tannic wine shows complex cedar, tobacco and violet aromas, has a good core of blackberries and black plums and mouth coating texture.