- Production is located in Graton, CA
- No public tasting room. Tastings can be scheduled by appointment at Ektimo Wines in Graton or in North Petaluma where we have a small amount of land in a "pre-plant" state.
- Produces 500-1,000 cases per year, primarily of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Cabernet Franc.
2016 Green Valley Pinot Noir, Devoto Garden Vineyard
- Produced 200 cases
- 100% Pinot Noir, clones 828, 115 and Dijon
- 16 months 100% French Oak
- Double Gold, 2020 SF Chronicle Competition
This 2016 Green Valley Pinot Noir is the last vintage we produced from the Devoto Garden vineyard, a vineyard from which we made the first commercial wine in 2009 and have been lucky to work with for seven years. Unfortunately as the fame of the vineyard grew we were slowly priced out by Littorai and Nickel and Nickel, who could afford to pay by the acre rather than the ton. Note that Devoto Garden enjoys rock star location on Sebastopol's Gold Ridge Road, being across the street from Littorai's acclaimed Pivot vineyard; Devoto occupies the northern aspect of the gentle ridge into which Pivot is burrowed on the southern side. Stan Devoto has been farming the land, mostly dedicated to organic apples and cut flowers, since the 1980s. His daughter Jolie has since gone on to launch a very successful cider company called Golden State Cider
Winery Price: $42.00